Friday, March 16, 2007

Stay This Way

I was watching 20/20 while sitting here with my baby sleeping beside me. Very sad story about children being kidnapped and bad things happening. I get so sad thinking about how happy Kieran is. Sounds strange I know. But what I mean is... I'm sooo glad he's a happy boy and I want him to stay this way. I want him to always be happy. He wakes up with a big smile on his face everyday. He thinks everything is funny and everything is great, the world to him is a peaceful place, life is wonderful. The reason I get sad at times is because I want him to ALWAYS be this happy. I don't want him to grow up and learn about bad things in the world, be depressed, unhappy. I know there is nothing I can do to stop that and it's part of life but I can't help wanting to. I want him to always wake up with a smile on his face. I'll do everything I can to make that happen for both of my boys.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand what you mean. It's scary (and sad) to think of my babies having to endure any hardships in their lives. I suppose it's inevitable.

Unknown said...

BTW... Yes, you can definitely add my blog to your blog. :D

Amy said...

Hold onto your babies tight and enjoy every moment!!! You are right too, it is a big scary world out there. But you are raising them so well, I think that will really help them later in life with all the obsticals they will face. :)

Anonymous said...

I really can't think of anything better than seeing him popping his head up with a huge smile on his face. I don't know what we did to deserve such a wonderful child.