Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today was a pretty busy, stressful, but fun day!

It started out by going to lunch at Sizzling Sticks Cafe. Kinda like BD's Mongolian BBQ. It was yummy! Then since everything was closed downtown, we decided to go to the book store. We got a Mad Libs for Nevin, a sticker and a Hands Are Not For Hitting book for Kieran(much needed and hoping it helps lol), a pregnancy journal and baby names book. On our way back from the book store Kieran fell asleep so Josh dropped me off at Target while he read a book and eventually fell asleep too(hehe).
Thank goodness, since I hadn't had the chance to get him a Father's Day gift(don't have a car and rarely have money on hand), It worked out great and I think surprised him! I got him a fancy coffee thermos and a little book for him to read to Kieran and Chloe called Daddy Loves Me(we already have a Mommy Loves Me and I've never been able to find the Daddy one!) It's so cute. And of course a card. So there I was in the bathroom stall of Target assembling his gift..hehe.
The boys each made him homemade cards. Very sweet!

On a side note....whats up with Target never having my size in maternity clothes? Jeesh!

Now we are home and having Taco Bell for dinner, though the smell is making me nauseous. Might not be able to eat it!

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day! Happy father's day to Josh! :)

Anonymous said...

awwwww, sounds like you had a great day! I have some maternity capris and pants for you, hopefully they help....

Unknown said...

Sounds like a nice Fathers Day! I can't wait to see some updated belly pictures! :)