Friday, July 25, 2008

Excited!

We ordered K's kitchen today and tomorrow we are going to Tree City Diapers to buy some play food! I love going there. I also love Ann Arbor so I'm glad we have an excuse to go.

Today I started tearing down the kitchen wall paper and I didn't do a very good job. I accidentally tore some of the drywall in a few places...oops. Nothing a little plaster won't fix...right? I just can't wait to get this house the way we want it to be. We will be painting the kitchen a pale yellow with white trim and getting new cabinets and counter-top...one of these days. :)
We went grocery shopping and I bought some vegan deserts! A carrot cake and a vanilla cup cake. They look delicious and I can't wait to gobble them up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pics of K playing with his new kitchen! And I can't wait to see pics of your kitchen once it's painted! Pale yellow with white trim sounds really nice!

Christy said...

I bet Kieran is gonna love his new kitchen play set. I love the idea of a pale yellow kitchen -- it will be so bright and cheery. Enjoy your time in Ann Arbor. :)

Tabitha W. said...

i love yellow! you may can get away with a little light sanding where you tore the drywall....that's what i did when i redid my office :)