Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Birthday and Chloe is 3 Months!

Today(yesterday..it's 1am)was my birthday. I'm 32...wow. 32. Feels weird typing that out! It was a great day. I had some yummy vegan cupcakes with pineapple frosting. I love that frosting! I was surprised with a couple gifts. Didn't expect anything! While at the mall on Sat I mentioned I liked these shoes

Josh later went back and got them! I love that they are 100% vegan. No animal products or by products, are made of hemp, organic cotton, recycled soda pop bottles and the soles are recycled tires! So awesome.
The boys got me the Glee Volume 2 CD. I guess I'm an official Gleek? Haha!
Pretty cool birthday indeed!

Chloe turned 3 months old today! Man, where has the time gone? She is growing so fast. She now smiles, coos, laughs(I've gotten her to do it twice), she's a drool machine and loves to sing along to songs(so dang cute!). :)
I ordered her a little tutu from Etsy and can't wait to use it for her 3 month pictures! She is such a super sweet baby.

2 comments:

Tabitha W. said...

wow, 3 months already?? she is such a doll!

happy birthday! and LOVE the shoes :)

Shannon Ryan said...

love the mowhawk!!!!!!!!!

glad your bday was good!!! :)