Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Birth Pictures

My Doula and friend came over on Monday and we had really nice visit. She brought along some pictures she took during Chloe's birth. I know I already shared some, but I couldn't help but to share these too! I love these two. That moment right after a baby is born is so magical! I can't even describe the wonderful feelings. Just amazing.

Josh helping be to sit up

Pure joy!!


I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to writing my birth story. I want to, but things are so fuzzy and it's hard to remember it all in order and what times etc.
I'm also suffering from the Baby Brain! Haha! Maybe with a little more sleep and a little more time to think I'll be able to write a little something out.

9 comments:

Erin said...

How beautiful! So proud of you! :)

Kristina said...

I love them! I'm so unhappy with my pictures. I'm glad you love yours!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks, Erin! :)

I'm sorry you didn't get the pictures you wanted Kristina. :( I would have taken lots for you!
I'm so glad I have these since I didn't get any with Kieran and I due to the emergency and I don't have any with Nevin and I either...not even of my labor and birth. So having these means so much to me. Thank you for playing such a big part in that!

Shannon Ryan said...

love them!!

ClassiclyAmber said...

Oh, how I love those pics! You are right - it's such a precious time indeed~!! And I definitely think you should get your brain in gear so that you can share your birth story. More women need to know this kinda awesome stuff! I plan on sharing all of my birth stories in the future, too.

Aww, I just have to keep going back and looking at the pics! She is so cute!!

Sarah said...

You're daughter is just beautiful, and so are you. You were glowing! I had my son in water about 9 months ago... it really is indescribable. We are blessed. :)

http://www.natural-parenting.net

Catherine Anne said...

What an amazing gift~

Erin said...

Just thinking about you. How are you doing sweet mama?

Kristen's Raw said...

Beautiful pictures!