Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful V-Day!

Ours started out with giving the boys little treat bags filled with goodies that I put together for them.

Then the boys handed out the Valentines they made!

Kieran made these:


Nevin made these:

Aren't they cute?

We finished our day by going to see Sesame Street Live!!

It was a lot of fun, but can I just say that $10 is a bit much for a balloon?? I was shocked lol. Kieran sat through the whole show, but tried to run up to the stage a few times. He really wanted to get to Elmo and the gang and didn't understand why he couldn't! Hehe.

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

10 bucks for a balloon!! That's ridiculous! Tell me you didn't buy one! Looks like a fun day! :)

Leah said...

Love the valentines!
We went to SSL last year & I was appalled by the prices of everything...rip off! But, it is fun, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Fun!! 10 bucks for a balloon is ridiculous! Glad you had a nice time though....Sending some Valentines Love your way...even though it's a little late :)