Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Passing

My Grandmother passed away yesterday. Though we weren't close and I hardly knew her...I'm still very saddened by this.

My Aunt was visiting from NC and and apparently while my father and Aunt were at her house she was fine, chatty, in good spirits and feeling well. My Aunt left to drive my father home and on the way back got a call from her sister. She said my Grandmother fell and was turning blue...as my Aunt was racing back she called again and said that she had died. Just like that.

My Aunt feels fortunate that she was here to see her one last time. I was glad to hear that she was in good spirits and feeling well when it happened and that she didn't suffer.

Please keep our family in your thoughts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and your family will be in my thoughts Melissa. Hugs!