Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

Wow. It has been a long time!
So much has been going on since my last entry. Kieran turned four Aug 8th, Chloe turned one Oct, 11th and Nevin just turned 13 on Dec, 4th! I have a 13 year old, People!! CRAZY!

Lately I have been going through some very emotionally taxing times. So please send happy energy my way. Hopefully I'll look back at this time and think...man, that was rough, but we made it through and look at us now! :)

Today we went to my friends. We've been doing this every Monday(or try to at least). It's so nice. Her oldest is Nevin's age her 2 middles are Kieran's age and she also has a baby. The boys play, practice guitar and we all have dinner together. LOTS of boy energy but, fun! I'm really enjoying it.

We got our tree tonight(man it's cold out there!) and I'm SUPER excited to decorate it tomorrow!! Yippee!!! I'm like a kid at Christmas. I just love it. I really need to get a move on my shopping and get better at being sneaky with packages being delivered. Kieran insists on opening boxes and we can't have that!

We'll be visiting Santa sooon! I'm not even going to attempt getting a picture with Chloe on his lap. I know she'll want nothing of it. She gets upset with just normal people tak to her...let alone sitting on a creepy looking mans lap ...hehe! Kieran loves Santa, though. I'm excited for him!

Before I go, here are some recent photo's!



3 comments:

TLF said...

Aww.. Adorable pictures!!
The kiddos are getting so big!!

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.