We celebrated Independence Day by going to my father in law's house. It was nice to see family and the kids had fun with sparklers and those cool growing snakes(my fave as a kid!). The men set off some cool fireworks too! Oh, only bad part of the night was when I set my thumb on fire! Ouch! FIL had no ice so I kept my thumb on a cold water bottle until we left, then headed to a 24 hour pharmacy for some lidocaine gel and popped some motrin...that helped so much! Yeah, so that happened while trying to light a twentieth sparkler, that was being stubborn.
The weekend before we went to the Spree. A local carnival our city has and ended the day with fireworks! We thought for sure Chloe would be terrified. She's such a sensitive girl and scares easily, but she surprised us and wasn't afraid at all! Just a little jumpy in the beginning. It was a perfect evening!
Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July!!!
I'll end this post with some pics. My friend http://www.etsy.com/shop/ccbaby?ga_search_query=ccbaby&ga_search_type=seller_usernames made the tutu that Chloe is wearing and of course I made the bows ;).